Monday 26 July 2010

Ordination 2010 - Part V

The last in this small series of Ordination chasubles is a set of vestments prepared for Father Daniel O'Mullane from the United States who studied for the Sacred Priesthood at the Pontifical North American College, Rome.

Father O'Mullane asked for a Maria Regina chasuble, which has been featured on this blog several times before. Having had two chasubles prepared, Father O'Mullane wrote about his experiences with the Saint Bede Studio:

Working with the Saint Bede Studio has been a truly edifying experience. I am so happy to have found someone in Michael who cares deeply about the Sacred Liturgy, has a discerning eye for beauty in vestments and vesture, and can work well with me to bring my ideas to fruition. Not only are these the finest vestments I have ever worn, they are the finest I have seen in person. The fabrics are top quality, and the workmanship is perfect down to the minutest details. I have thoroughly enjoyed this prayerful process, and I look forward to our next project!

Click on the image for an enlarged view.

Enquiries: stbede62@gmail.com